White & Colours
Gloss / sheen
25°C / 50% RH
Stability of thinned paint
Use within 24 hrs
- Excellent Hiding & Brightness
- Good flow & Ease-of-application
- Good Coverage
- Value for money
- Superior Washability in its class
- Ensure that the surface is free from dust, dirt, chalking, oil, grease, loosely bound particles or any other contamination.
- Ensure removal of Algae and Fungal growth, if any using wire brushing and bio wash solution.
- Sand the glossy surface using Emery Paper 180, as it results in a roughened surface for good adhesion of the primer to the surface.
- New concrete, masonry or plaster: Allow the newly constructed cement surface to cure for minimum of 30 days, prior to application of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer. Ensure that the wall to be painted is completely dry and free from any cement residue.
- 1. Apply one coat of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer at the recommended dilution level, using standard brush or spray application. Let it dry for minimum 4-5 hours and then apply Jensolin White Cement based Wall Putty using Putty Knife. Allow it to dry for 4-6 hrs. Follow this with one more coat of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer.
- Dilute Jenson & Nicholson Rainbow Acrylic Emulsion as per the recommended ratio and apply the first coat. Let it dry for 4-5 hrs and if required, apply a second coat.
- Do not apply when the ambient temperature drops to levels below 10° C or rises above 45° C within 4 hours of application.
- Do not over thin the product above the suggested dilution levels.
- Do not apply the diluted material after storing for over 24hrs.
- It is advised not to apply the product on surfaces/substrates with continuous seepage or dampness.
- Stir the paint properly before use.
- Seal the container when not in use.
- Keep containers upright, tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
- Ensure opened containers are tightly closed, when not in use.
- Store away from excessive heat, direct sunlight and other flammable materials.
- Flammable product, store in a place away from direct sunlight, heat and sparks.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not store near food, drinks or animal feed.
- Do not mix with incompatible materials.
- Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
- In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not dispose any spilled or unused paint in drain, water bodies and landfill.
- Dispose spillages or unused paint and containers, through appropriate disposal agency
- Store the containers at constant temperatures, away from direct sunlight /elevated temperatures.
- Keep the product in frost-free environment.
- Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
- Do not pour the waste paint in drains or other water sources.