White & Colors
Gloss / sheen
85 – 95 Gloss Unit at 60° Gloss Head
25°C / 50% RH
- Hi-gloss finish
- Recommended as a top-coat for mild corrosive environment over suitable primers
- Excellent levelling and application properties
- Ensure that the surface is free from dirt, grease, rust and moisture.
- Sand the surface using Emery Paper 180 to remove loosely bound particles, rust, peeling or flaking paint, etc.
- Wipe the surface clean.
- Do not over thin the paint above recommended dilution levels.
- Stir the paint properly, before use.
- Seal the container, when not in use.
- Clean the application tools immediately after use.
- Ensure drying time of a week, before cleaning.
- Remove stains using clean sponge and mild soap solution
- Wipe clean.