Gloss level @ 60˚
Gloss: 90 | Matt: 15-20
@30˚ C and 60% RH
10 - 15 minutes
8 -12 Hours
*Performance may vary due to factors such as method of application, surface roughness and porosity.
- Alkali Resistant
- Excellent Sealing Properties
- Excellent Coverage
- Quick Drying
- Excellent Top coat Holding
- Apply MP-300 plastic primer on plastic substrate
- Apply suitable putty wherever required to fill the undulation / dent to make the surface flat and apply BP-2400 1 K primer grey / BP-5000 2 K primer grey
- Apply Bodyian base coat colour and provide flash off time of 10 – 15 mins
- Apply suitable Bodyian clear coat as per suggested ratio
- Always keep paint out of reach of children.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
- Do not smoke while painting.
- Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
- Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.