@30˚ C and 60% RH
Above at 12° C
RECOMMENDED USE: Wood polish is suitable for use on all types of soft and hardwood timber structures which is in less critical areas (where heat, water, scratch, stain and mar resistance is not critical). It can be used on all bamboo, cane and wooden surfaces including furniture, door, window, frame structures, stair rails and other professional work. Not recommended for exterior use due to its limited UV Resistance.
- Always keep paint out of reach of children.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
- Do not smoke while painting.
- Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
- Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.