Gloss level @ 60˚
Gloss: 90 | Matt: 15-20
@30˚ C and 60% RH
10 - 15 minutes
8 -12 Hours
RECOMMENDED USE: Aspire interior is the perfect choice for dark colored commercial and household furniture, high end kitchen cabinetry, bathroom vanities, doors, Table tops, Bar tops, music instruments, sports goods, and other interior wood surfaces that require a hard durable finish. Not recommend on light / pale colored wood.
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
*Performance may vary due to factors such as method of application, surface roughness and porosity.
- Alkali Resistant
- Excellent Sealing Properties
- Excellent Coverage
- Quick Drying
- Excellent Top coat Holding
- Apply MP-300 plastic primer on plastic substrate
- Apply suitable putty wherever required to fill the undulation / dent to make the surface flat and apply BP-2400 1 K primer grey / BP-5000 2 K primer grey
- Apply Bodyian base coat colour and provide flash off time of 10 – 15 mins
- Apply suitable Bodyian clear coat as per suggested ratio
- Always keep paint out of reach of children.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
- Do not smoke while painting.
- Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
- Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.