White & Colors
Gloss / sheen
85 – 95 Gloss Unit at 60° Gloss Head
25°C / 50% RH
*To be applied only over recommended primer
- High exterior durability
- Fast drying and Cure
- Low dirt pickup / Easy to clean
- Excellent Flow & Leveling
Algae or fungus needs to be cleaned using house hold bleach and wash with fresh water later. Any cracks or crevices present should be filled with suitable filling compounds before application. Any dampness issues need to be arrested appropriately before application.
After cleaning, sand the surface to remove any smoothness or glossy areas using wire brush or power tool sanding. Wash with fresh water to remove the dust, allow the surface to dry.
New concrete, masonry or plaster: The new concrete should have matured at least 30 days in ambient conditions for application of Sheenlac Paver coat -1 K WB ACRYLIC.
Coating over existing aged coating: In ideal scenario the aged existing coating should be removed before application of Sheenlac Paver coat-1 K WB ACRYLIC. If the situations where existing coating cannot be removed, the adhesion of the existing coating on to the substrate needs to be assessed properly and the loose flaky materials need to be removed using appropriate methods before applying Sheenlac Paver coat-1 K WB ACRYLIC. In the event where adhesion fail, the existing coating needs to be completely removed before applying Sheenlac Paver coat-1 K WB ACRYLIC.
Apply a self-priming coat of Sheenlac Paver coat -1 K WB ACRYLIC, by diluting with 30-50% water. Allow it to dry for minimum 5-6 hours (25 Deg C/ 50% RH)
Apply further coat of Sheenlac Paver coat -1 K WB ACRYLIC at 10- 20% dilution using standard brush, roller or spray.
One more optional coat may be applied depending on the hiding and colour requirements.
Note: This product is not intended to use for heavy motor vehicle traffic, water-logging, or immersion services and where acid/alkali spillages are likely. Care should be taken when moving heavy motor vehicle, portable cranes etc. over the coated surface.
- While application ensure that surface temperature and air temperature are not below 1 0 ° C or above 45 ° C
- Should not over thin the paint above the recommended dilution levels
- Stir the paint properly before use.
- When exceeding over coating interval or exposed to sunlight for a long time, proper surface preparation should be necessary to ensure inter-coat adhesion
Pack Sizes: 1 L, 4L, 1 0L and 20L packs.
Shelf Life: Two years from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- For the better performance of the floor coat ensure proper washing and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth, if any, at regular intervals of six months.
- Ensure that the wheels of the vehicle doesn't have any sharp object or high abrasive material like sand or stone chips sticking which can damage coated floors.
- Mop the floor regularly and avoid the use of acids for cleaning purpose
- Never water wash the coated floor when the floor temperature exceeds 45°C
- Refer the MSDS of the product which is available on request.
- Keep out of reach of children. Use personal protective equipment's like goggles, face masks, gloves.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, immediately rinse or wash appropriately using plenty of water and seek medical advice if any sort of irritation persists.
- Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
- In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.